Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am a keen climber living in Glasgow, a keen climber who has come to the conclusion he doesn't get out to new venues nearly enough. I own a myriad of guide books, to many areas of the UK, but always seem to go to the same crags that I've been to before. Admittedly this is because I will probably have to return to a crag to have another attempt at a project I failed to get on the last visit. I've got to return to Doveholes in Northumberland to top out Fungatatus Ejactulatus! So this blog is about my attempt to pull my finger out, and get out to more crags and hopefully climb so classic lines.
I mainly boulder, but this is mostly because of its easy accessibility and that its what most of my friends do. I really enjoy sport climbing, having had my first taste of it last year, having finally found the money to buy a rope and quickdraws. I have also been trad climbing on several occasions using friends gear. Having recently put my student days behind me, I am hoping get my own rack together and get out on some classic routes.
So I will document my journeys and adventure in climbing here. You can keep track of my progress by looking at the map page and my log book. I am also interest in photography, so hopefully post so good pics too. I hope you find it all interesting. If you want to recommend a UK crags, especially in Scotland, for bouldering or sport climbing please add them as a comment below.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment